Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Finally...

Look what fed ex just dropped off....



my medications!!!

So we start tonight! It's one day later than what we had planned (thanks to insurance) but that's okay. I have to have the shots between 6-8 every evening so I guess we'll take a quick break from home group this evening for Alex to give me my shot.

I'm going to get around and take this box full of goodies into my doc's office (per their instructions) so they can make sense of it for me. I can't believe we're finally to this point...seems like it has taken forever. To say that I'm excited is an understatement. :)

Love you all,
Jill

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!! What a great surprise!!!!! Love you guys, Jared, Jen, Peyton and Laila

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you! MOM

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! I remember that great feeling. How exciting!

sara said...

It's exciting and terrifying when you get "the box." But most of all I was excited because it meant things were finally really happening. Good luck and I hope the office helps with any questions you have!

Yetty said...

Good luck girl.