Cheryl tagged me with this "quirky" meme. Sorry it took me a few days to respond, Cheryl. :)
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the six blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So let's get started!
1. I wash my hands obsessively and tend to make Alex do the same, God bless him for putting up with me.
2. I gross myself out of fully eating many a sandwich, whether a burger, chicken, sausage biscuit...doesn't really matter as long as it's meat. I start thinking "what if this really isn't meat..." I then start to imagine what it actually could be and lose my appetite.
3. I have a certain order of how I do things in the shower...wash my hair, wash my face, wash my body, shave my underarms/legs. Every single morning this is the order and will be the order until the day I die.
4. I must shave every day or I don't feel clean.
5. I always check the toilet before sitting down, in fear that something will crawl up and bite me. I have never had this happen but have read many a story of it happening.
6. I speed up when driving under an overpass in fear that someone will throw something off the overpass and it will come through my windshield.
I thought it would be hard to think of six but as I type them, many more come to mind. I'm a freak.
Instead of tagging 6 people, I'm just going to say if you are reading this and feel like being tagged, have at it! :)