Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag I'm It...

I'm still on vacation but since Alex isn't here with me, I check the email quite often. I noticed that I was tagged by my blog buddy, Faith and since I'm in for the evening, I thought I would go ahead and take care of this. :)

I assume I'm supposed to type the first thing that comes into my head, so here goes!

1. Where is your cell phone? coffee table
2. Your significant other? the best
3. Your hair? pigtail braids
4. Your mother? prayer warrior
5. Your father? hero
6. Your favorite thing? shoes
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? starbucks vvl
9. Your dream/goal? to be a mommy
10. The room you're in? dining room
11. Your hobby? ivf
12. Your fear? dying young
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? lovin' on my hubby and kiddos
14. What you're not? a mother
15. Muffins? blueberry, please
16. One of your wish list items? a bebe
17. Where you grew up? small town
18. The last thing you did? laid on the beach
19. What are you wearing? sun dress
20. Favorite Gadget? ipod
21. Your pet? diesel :)
22. Your computer? dell
23. Your mood? happy
24. Missing someone? my sweetie
25. Your car? pimpin' gold (lol)
26. Something you are not wearing? bra
27. Favorite Store? too many
28. Like someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? brown
30. When is the last time you laughed? few mins ago
31. Last time you cried? today (watching usa win olympic gold)


post signature

8 comments:

Nikki said...

I love it! Thanks for the laugh. I especially laughed when you said IVF was your hobby.

Yetty said...

You drive a GOLD car!! seriously... how gold; When you say gold I'm thinking bronzer-on-the-runway gold. Maybe my brain is still on vacation. Enjoy yours

Hope2morrow said...

I love that you laughed and cried in the same day. Me too.

Enjoy your trip!

bb said...

So jealous that you are still on vacation. I hope you are having a fabulous time!!!!

sara said...

Hope you're having a great vacation, and I agree that shoes and starbucks are great things!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Awesome! Love the tag. I think it's hilarious that IVF is a hobby. Too funny. Hope you continue to have a GREAT vacation!!

Jim and April said...

Hi! I actually found your blog through onceuponablogs site and i read your story and its very similar to my husband and I's as we are going through infertility also for the past three years and have lost four but we definitely have grown much closer together and to the Lord through it! Your site is really nice! Hope you dont mind me stopping by! Its nice to find people that kind of know what your going through!

Faith said...

Well done -- hopefully IVF is a hobby that we can both put in the rearview mirror very soon!