Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm back.....

Well, I'm back from the beach. I am so happy to be home with my sweetie pie!! We don't fancy being away from one another for that long. I think he has hugged me and told me he loves me about a thousand times since walking in the door last night. Awwww..... I have to say that I have the best in-laws ever! I had a fabulous time and they spoiled me rotten. I was referred to as "Princess" all week. (LOL) I would get up and Alex's dad would have my breakfast and coffee made...needless to say, I was lovin' that!! I shopped till I dropped with my mom-in-law and sis-in-law, it was so much fun! Thanks again, Steve and Linda for a wonderful week!! I love you guys! Here are just a few pics from the week...
view from condo
me and april at the pool
bungee jumping

my sweet in-laws

the pool




girl's night at mcguire's



celebrating birthdays at joe's crab shack...right before calling the hogs!
all those gators in the house didn't appreciate that very much! LOL



me and amy at the donut hole...yum!

Good Times.







post signature

16 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Yeah!! welcome back. Looks like you had a great time. The beach looks so beautiful. I like the way hubby's miss us when we're gone. It's awesome.
**BIG HUGS**

Jim and April said...

looks like you had a great time! Thats awesome that you get along so well with your in-laws! Mine are pretty great too! have a great day!

bb said...

Wow - it looks like you had a fabulous time! Glad you are home w hubby and enjoying that just as much. (That says a lot.)

I look forward to reading more from you!

Rhonda Rae said...

callin the hogs in fl huh that could have gotten ugly lol

Nikki said...

Looks like you had the best time! I love the pics.

Hope2morrow said...

LOVE THE PICTURES! Glad you had a blast and that hubby showed his affection once you returned.

Cheryl said...

How fun!!! Glad you enjoyed your time at the beach. I have great in-laws as well and it is soooo nice! Haven't eaten at a donut hole before but I will have to try it if I come across one.

Eric and Emily said...

awwwwww....vacations! They are the best. Love the pictures, makes me want to go back to the beach oh so bad. : )

Faith said...

What a great trip!!! Glad that you had fun. Welcome HOME!

Cheryl said...

I tagged you. See my blog for more details! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I had a blast with you. Love you!!! ab (aka THE PRINCESS)

Faith said...

Thanks for the comment and suggestion -- I will definitely keep that book in mind!

sara said...

You take just about the cutest photos ever! It looks like you guys had a nice time - and you look like you're just glowing there girl!

Stephanie said...

AWWW what cute pictures! Where in Florida or shall I say "Gator Country) did you go again? You look like you had a great time!!! Oh and "Callin' the Hogs?!" is that how you guys root for your team??? Nah, I know what it is like to be a hard core college football fan! Go Gators!!! Thanks for keeping up with me. I really enjoy you little notes!! Talk to you soon!

Carissa said...

Girl, how on earth did you get your pictures to stay between the blogs? My pictures won't stay with the blog they are suppose to, they just stay in the same place...what am I doing wrong?

Carissa said...

You are a genius! No I have been adding pictures using the "add gadget button...I am going to fix it now...thanks!