Thursday, June 12, 2008

Computer is dead...

I haven't been able to blog or check on any of my peeps because my laptop died on me last week! I am currently shopping for a new one, so I will be back soon! Just didn't want anyone to think I'm ignoring your posts or comments. Miss you girls and can't wait to catch up on my blog reading!!

*you may be wondering how I'm writing this post...I'm sitting at an internet cafe, borrowing their computer* Sad....very sad. :(

I'll be back....

Love you all,
Jill

5 comments:

Yetty said...

missed hearing from you. Hope you're doing fine

Alison said...

Oh, that is funny, the true sign of an addict blogger. Glad you are ok, I'll be here when you get back up and running.

sara said...

Aww, no problem, I hope you get a new snazzy one that you really like soon! RIP Mr Old Computer, you are gone but not forgotten! Hope you're doing great Jill. Miss ya!

bb said...

I've missed, and I'm glad everything is okay!

Hope said...

glad you are ok, can't wait til you are back. What would we do without our computers!