Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pullin' the trigger...

I'm sorry it took me a little bit to get this post out. I've received several emails, asking about today's appointment. It has been a crazy, busy, wonderful day! My alarm went off at 6:00am. We arrived at the doctor's office at 8:00am this morning. He did an u/s, measured the 10 follicles, did bloodwork, etc. I asked him if we were going to get some eggs, this week...he assured me that we would. :) He said things look good! He left me a message while I was in church, telling me to trigger tonight! I take my Ovidrel injection at 10:00pm, this evening. That makes our retrieval, Tuesday morning, at 9:30am.

Sara and I had our meeting, this afternoon. We received our first order and the boutique I mentioned is officially carrying our jewelry line! We are beyond excited!! I promise to have some pics up, as soon as possible.

My sweet friend, Joannah, is going through her first IVF and we share the same schedule. She triggers tonight and her retrieval is Tuesday. Keep her in your prayers, this week.

It's going to be a big week and I'm looking forward to the days ahead.

Have a great week!

Love to all,
Jill

19 comments:

becca said...

YEY!! Glad I checked one more time before going to bed :)

Faith said...

Praise Him for such wonderful news!! I'm so thankful for the good report and still praying for big, healthy eggs and lots of them!

I just knew that your meeting would go well and I'm so excited for this new opportunity for you and Sara.

Yay God!! I'll continue to pray throughout this week...it is a big week indeed!!

Love, hugs and prayers, Faith

Jenna said...

Praying for you, my friend!!!

Alice said...

Praying as hard as I can for you the next few weeks ahead. I feel like I am about to jump out of my insides....can't imagine how you must feel.

Alice said...

Oh....forgot to say....CONGRATS on the jewelry line. Can't wait to see pictures of it.

Charnè said...

hoping and praying with everyone that the retrieval goes well

xxx

twondra said...

Yay!! You're definitely in my prayers. Hope the retrieval goes well.

Joannah said...

Thank you, Jill!

Congrats on your jewelry order. That's huge!

One more day to go!!!

Shannon said...

Great news!! Tuesday is going to be so exciting!

I can't wait to see pics of your jewelry line. What store is it in? Next time I'm in LR I can go see it. :)

Jen and Jared said...

Yay! We are praying for you guys! Were you wearing one of your rings yesterday at church? I meant to comment on it but I got busy and distracted. Do you have to be on bedrest after retrieval?

Jen

Kristina said...

Prayed for you all weekend and am still praying!!!!!

Kristen said...

praying for you! :)

Love you!
Congrats on the jewelry order. :)

Rathi said...

Praying for you everyday, but especially tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics of the jewlery! Have a wonderful week!!!!

Mazzy said...

*hugs* and prayers

Anonymous said...

good luck! i'll be thinking about you guys tomorrow and keeping you in my prayers. and, congrats on the jewelry line. that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from LFCA to wish you well tomorrow! I hope the ER goes great and you get a lot of terrific eggs to work with!

Jen and Jared said...

Hey.... So LOVED the ring... my birthday is March 31, hint hint! Just kidding!!! :)

I was just thinking earlier today that it is hilarious to me that we communicate back and forth on blogger, facebook, email, text message. We are SO technologically connected! Love you girl! If you need some company during your bedrest, let me know! Oh, and by the way, Peyton constantly asks me to pull up your blog (she doesn't use those words, of course) because she loves to look at the pictures of you and Alex.

Love you girl,
Jen

Heather said...

YAY!!!!! I will definitely be praying tomorrow morning, and tonight as well....God is in charge and He is worthy of our trust!!! Can't wait for the update!!!
OH- and I hope you will post some jewelry pics...I want to see it and maybe get a "Jill Averitt Original!!"

Stephanie said...

Wow!!! That is so EXCITING!!! We will be thinking of you guys this week!!!!