Saturday, February 9, 2008

They were all negative...

Well it has been another week and there are at least 'signs' that AF will be arriving soon. The signs started coming late yesterday/today, so that's good news!

Between my Mom, sister-in-laws and girlfriends, I have taken several pregnancy tests in the last week to make sure that it didn't happen while I was so wrapped up in the IVF excitement. Needless to say, they were all negative. The positive thing is that I didn't get upset (like usual) because I know we are starting something that could give us a baby very soon. :) I have taken so many pregnancy tests in the last 1-1/2 years, I can't even imagine the day it shows a plus sign...you can all expect to see a picture of that one. As gross as that sounds! LOL

I expect to start my birth control next week...

That's all for now.

Love,
Jill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read "They were all positive..."

Anonymous said...

I understand that totally. I took pictures of me holding all 5 of my positive tests with Paxton. :) Send us a "CLOSE UP" when you get that positive test!! We will all be happy to see that!
Love,
Heather