Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally getting started...

That's right...AF arrived this morning. Finally! I feel yucky but at least we can get started.

We go to the doctor bright and early Thursday morning. We'll both have blood drawn to finish up all the preliminary tests (just to make sure we don't have any cooties) and then Alex is supposed to give a sample of his 'goods'. I'm not sure he will be able to, he has been running fever the past couple of days which can affect the sperm analysis, so we'll see what they say. Hopefully that won't hold up anything I'm supposed to do. They get the results back on all of our tests the next day (Friday) and then the nurse said I would come in for a class discussing my meds and how to give myself the shots, etc...

I'll post more after Thursday's appointment!

Time for bed...
Jill

0 comments: