Thursday, April 10, 2008

Come to find out...I'm not a baby

I gave myself the shot tonight! After reading a thousand how-to-blogs and watching videos, I decided to be a big girl and just do it. I think this was for the best because it hurt last night and I found myself upset with Alex because he's the one that gave it to me (bless his heart). I think it's best for our marriage if I give myself as many of these as possible. LOL


It didn't even hurt...I am so proud of myself. To many this is no big deal but you simply don't understand my massive fear of needles. This is SUCH a big deal! :) To celebrate, Alex took me to Cheeburger-Cheeburger and now all is right with the world...for at least a few more weeks anyway.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you Buddy! You are tough and courageous. We will make this journey together.

I love you with all my Heart!
Alex

sara said...

I'm so glad you were able to give yourself the shot! I'm a nurse, but I had some issues with giving myself that first shot, it took awhile to get myself up for it! There is a Che.eburger near us, is it good? I'm starting to love burgers the last two weeks which is strange since usually I'm not a bit meat eater! Glad things are going well :-)

Anonymous said...

thats so awsome. U are way strong it hurts me to even think about it lol <3 Rhonda

Molly & John Telford said...

Cheeburger Cheeburger does make things right with the world!

Anonymous said...

You need to come to Bryant and I'll buy you a sno cone for being a big girl! :) Love you sister.

sara said...

For sure, email me anytime. It's bauman.sara@gmail.com :-)

Unknown said...

We are always stronger than we think we are. Way to go!!

amy said...

Hang in there!! I always thought giving myself the shot was less painful then when my husband did it. Although my husband did have to do the progesterone shots because I can't see my own backside....but you'll cross that bridge when you get there!!

I hope stimming goes well. You can do it! You can do it!!

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com

andrea_jennine said...

Hey, thanks for your recent comment on my site. Best wishes for this IVF! I'll try to keep checking in...