Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weekend at the lake...


Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th!

Alex and I are heading out to the lake to stay at his parents condo for a few days. All of my in-laws will be there...they are a fun bunch, so I'm sure I will have stories to tell when I get back. :) Alex is so excited to have a few days off and to be in the water all weekend...he's like a fish. I on the other hand, enjoy being on the boat but would rather lay out by the pool (which is probably where I will be most of the time). Oh, and he's taking me to eat at Cafe Klaser tonight, which I'm most excited about!! It sits on the Little Red River and is beautiful in the evening. Whenever we go there, it brings back memories of a very special time in our lives. I have the best husband ever...love you, babe. :)

I hope all of you have a fun and safe holiday!

Love you all,

Jill


post signature

9 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds like a perfect holiday weekend! I hope you get lots of down time! Happy Fourth to you too!!

Hope2morrow said...

Happy weekend and happy 4th!

Have a blast and enjoy yourselves!

Allison said...

Hey girl! Just catching up on your past months of posts and you have brought tears to my eyes...taking me right back to my time pre twins. It's hard to believe now, but someday you'll remember how hard the road to babyville was, but you'll forget the pain. I'm praying that that day comes for you very soon. Sending hugs your way...Allison

Paula Keller said...

So glad you are back to blogland! I've wondered how you were doing. I LOVE the new look! VERY cute!

Hope your weekend is fantastic!

Wishing 4 One said...

Dinner at that little place on the river sounds so nice, have fun. Hope you had an awesome 4th and fun with family. See u soon online.

sara said...

Sounds like a great weekend and I hope that your dinner at Cafe Klaser is a great one :-) Happy 4th of July!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Hope you guys had a great holiday!

Eric and Emily said...

Would love to email you more info about infertility, what is your email? Mine is
emilybradfield@yahoo.com

Paula Keller said...

My birthday is the 1st! I don't even want to think about it. It means my ovaries are 36 years old, and for ovaries, that's on the down slope! :P

When is you FET? If this IVF doesn't take (and of course I'm really, really hoping it does), I'll probably be doing another one or an FET around late September/early October. I'd probably do one every month if they'd let me! But then again, it has been good for me mentally to have this summer break.