Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

I can't believe October is gone...it flew by!!

Me and my sis took my nephews to GSFest tonight. It's a huge carnival put on by one of the local churches. It was jammed packed and offered a lot, but I think we will hit something a little smaller next year. We were in long lines most of the time and didn't really get to ride or eat anything. :( For those that did actually get to the front of the lines, I'm sure it was a blast and it was a great outreach to the community, so I commend all of those at GSFB for putting this on.

Me & Pryce

Me & Joy

After GSFest, we met up with Cary & Sara for some din, so that we could see this cute little piece of candy corn. :) He looked so precious in his costume. My sis-in-law made it herself! She can do anything...so talented! I'm always amazed when people actually sew things themselves because I can barely sew on a button. I would love to know how though!



Me & Jackson

That was my evening! Now I'm home with my hubby (who is exhausted & drifting off to sleep beside me). Guess I'll finish my peppermint tea and get some sleep!

Goodnight!

Love to all,
Jill


13 comments:

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

That candy corn costume is soooooo cute!

Alice said...

That is the sweetest candy corn I have ever seen. She did a great job on that costume!!! It also helps that a cute little body was in it!

Polly Gamwich said...

Seriously, not sure where Oct has gone!! Love the home made costume ... one day we'll be able to do stuff like that, one day.

twondra said...

Awwww, soooo cute! Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Joannah said...

That's some pretty cute candy corn there! Don't you just want to eat him up?

:-)

Elaina Weaver said...

Wish I could have joined you. I was home alone all night.

Jim and April said...

those are really cute pics...yeah...i agree halloween/october flew by...its crazy that its november already!

Faith said...

What cute pics! You are such a great Aunt, Jill. Trust me, you could learn how to sew...it's really not hard. I wish we were closer and I would teach you!! If you learn now then one day you can make a costume for your own little candy corn =)

Courtney said...

Great pictures, I can't believe how cute that costume is!

Cheryl said...

That little candy corn is adorable! Sounds like you guys had a fun time!

Shannon said...

What a great candy corn! :)

Kim said...

I love that candy corn costume! How cute is that!?

Hope2morrow said...

Oh, Jill. I wish I could sew too. Too cute.