Monday, October 6, 2008

New look...

I've been wanting a fall layout and finally got around to making one. I'm still learning how to do all of this but decided to give it a go! So watcha think? Thank you April & Elaina for answering all of my questions! :)

Also, I had several ask about the quote (pictured below) that Alex applied to our bedroom wall. It's a vinyl wall decal that can be applied and removed very easily. We have a few that say different things around the house and they are all by "Once Upon A Wall" which can be purchased at Target, Hobby Lobby, Linens & Things...so many places have them now. I have even seen some neat ones at Lifeway Christian Bookstore. Hope that helps!



I hope you all had a wonderful Monday!

Love to all,
Jill

16 comments:

Hope2morrow said...

Ooh, I love the new look. Very fall-ish! Fun!

Also love the quotes, and what a great idea to spread them around the house.

How are you feeling? Thinking of you....

I Believe in Miracles said...

Jill your new do is awesome!! Love it.

sara said...

Definitely love the new look - you did a great job! How are you feeling sweetie?

Rhonda Rae said...

i love the layout, and i also love the "wall words" as i call em. Russell and i got one that says all becuse two ppl fell in love that we plan to put on the wall with all our family pics.

bb said...

LOVE the new look!!

Jim and April said...

thanks for the wall info! LOVE your new header...so creative and exactly describes fall perfectly! LOVE it! How are you feeling? how many more days until testing?

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog style. Looking good. I have a QuicKutz Silhouette digital cutter (for scrapbooking) and it will cut vinyl for walls, etc. I havent' tried it yet, butg after seeing your wall I'm thinking I need to try it. Alex did a really good job getting yours on the wall.

Monte and Missy said...

Love the fall look! My mom gave us some of those decals, but we haven't decided what to do yet. Since we live in a parsonage we almost hate to put them on the walls here, but we'll see what happens. She got them from a friend's home party with Uppercase Living. They have lots of neat ideas on their website www.uppercaseliving.com if you're interested in more ideas.

Anonymous said...

You can also get the wall decals from uppercaseliving.com and you can personalize them yourself. I have many around the house! They are great details!

Paula said...

Love the new look. I'm going to have to check out those wall decals, those are cool.

Faith said...

I love the new look. The header is great! I hope you are feeling well...

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute blog design! I love fall :)

Faith said...

Layout looks great, chica!

amy said...

LOVE your fall look! Fall's my FAVORITE! Praying for you guys!!

Paula Keller said...

Jill,
I'm soooo glad I could give you some postive vibes today!!! It's usually you, giving them to me!

I hope and pray that we both are pregnant too!

Rhonda Rae said...

Thanks I think I will do that.