Saturday, November 8, 2008

Congrats to a friend...

I woke up this morning to read that one of my sweet friends had her baby girl today!!!

Sara has been through so much. She has been on bedrest throughout her entire pregnancy, has been in and out of the hospital, on and off meds to stop labor, fighting just to keep liquids down...it just hasn't been an easy pregnancy at all. The thing that I love about her is that she has kept the best attitude and has even stopped to encourage others, like me, who are still waiting for their miracle baby. She has waited so long for this baby girl and I'm ecstatic for her!!

Brynn was born at 1:13am, is 18 inches long and weighed in at 4 lbs even. She is spending some time in the NICU but Mommy and baby are both doing well! Say a prayer that they will be home as a family, very soon.

Congratulations, Sara!!! Can't wait to see pics of that baby girl. :)

Lots of love,
Jill

4 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Congrats you your friend:0! How fun!
-sandy toes

twondra said...

Congrats!

Courtney said...

Healthy baby, that is just wonderful.
I'm counting down to Christmas as well. I've started listening to Christmas music and have home alone on today while I'm cleaning. Not too bad!

Faith said...

Congratulations to Sara!