Saturday, December 27, 2008

Averitt Christmas 2008...

Christmas is over and that always makes me a little sad. I love everything about the season, so I always hate to see it come to an end. :)

We had the Averitt side of the family over on the 23rd...it was a lot of fun. I always enjoy watching the kiddos open their presents. They get so excited and are literally screaming with delight! (LOL) I have so many pics from our family gatherings over the past few days, so I decided to split them into different posts. Here are a few pics from The Averitt Family Christmas...

Me and my sweetie (he was running fever and not feeling well...bless his heart!)


Alex reading the Christmas story to the kiddos


This is Alex's youngest sis, April (isn't she gorgeous!?) We bought her monogrammed car mats...what every girl needs! :)


Victoria opening her presents


Jimmy Papa & Aunt Erma


Sarah (due in February '09!) and sweet Mary Lee


The crazy kid table. :)


Jared, Jen, Peyton & Laila


The entire gang!

6 comments:

Rhonda Rae said...

There are so many of yall its crazy. I bet April loved the car mats the only prob is now I have to find her a diff birthday gift cuz thats what I was gonna get her lol.

MiMi said...

What an awesome group picture! It looks like ya'll must have had so much fun! I really would like to see those monogrammed car mats - what a great gift idea!

Sorry to hear Alex was "under the weather" and I hope he is feeling much better!

May God richly bless you in 2009!

Anonymous said...

love it and you guys! ab

Eric and Emily said...

What fun Christmas pictures!
You look great in that red shirt you had on, so pretty!

Faith said...

What great pics from what looks like a wonderful time with Alex's side of the family. Love those monogrammed car mats!!

Can't wait to see and hear more about your Christmas!

Michele said...

What a great family!! I just had to laugh at Alicia sitting at the kid's table (where she probably fits in a lot better) LOL