Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Labor of Love...

I know, I know...I'm supposed to be away from blogland for a few days. :) I was listening to this song today and just had to share it with you guys. It's my most favorite Christmas song. It really makes you stop and think about what it was probably like for Joseph & Mary that night. We forget about how young Mary was and how scared they must have been. The birth of our Lord and Saviour...what a wonderful gift.

Merry Christmas,
Jill

*don't forget to turn up your volume*

5 comments:

Faith said...

Beautiful song. Merry Christmas Jill!

Joannah said...

That's a beautiful song.

Merry Christmas, Sweet Jill!

A said...

Amazing song! Thanks for sharing!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

This song gives me chills. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing it, sweet Jill. Hope your CHRISTmas celebration was truly joyous.

Jim and April said...

wow...i have never heard that before! Its beautiful! Thanks for sharing!