Friday, December 5, 2008

Lemon Award!


Who doesn't love an award!?

My sweet friend, April has given me The Lemon Award! The Lemon Award is given to bloggers who have an attitude of caring - of turning life’s lemons into lemonade. How sweet is that?

Thank you, April! I love reading your blog and I so appreciate your encouragement and prayers. I have been praying for you and Jim, since you first commented on my blog, months ago. I can only imagine the hurt that comes through miscarriage and yet, you continue to hold strong and have faith. Truly inspiring!

Praying God blesses you with the desires of your heart, soon.

Love ya, girl!

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

You totally deserve this!! And you help me think positive with your encouraging posts and comments.

I so appreciate you.

~~HUGS~~

Faith said...

Congratulations on the award. You are definitely deserving!

Hugs, Faith