Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pink Swap!

I see different swaps all over blogland. Have any of you ever participated in one? I seem to stumble across them after the fact, and it's too late to sign up.

Lucky me, I stumbled across this one and signed myself up, just in time! It's a PINK SWAP! You put together a basket of all things pink and send it to your partner. How much fun is that!? I've already started to pick up some super cute items (all containing pink of course) and can't wait for the partners to be revealed. The list will be posted, today! Can you tell that I love this sort of thing? :)

Love to all,
Jill

9 comments:

Joannah said...

When I was adopting from China, we had secret pals and we did a monthly exchange. It was so much fun! I have a ton of baby stuff already in part due to my secret pal.

MiMi said...

What a cute idea! Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see what kind of "pink" things you find!

Mazzy said...

I hate that I am just now seeing this, what fun!
You need to host a swap. Please!
*hugs*

bb said...

This looks like so much fun! I hope get some really great pink (and green) stuff!!!!

Glitter & Bliss said...

Sounds fun!!! I have an award on my blog for you. :)

Girly Stuff said...

You have a very sweet blog yourself! I am trying to find your Cottage Living post. Can you email the link to me? girlystuff08@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

If you host a swap include Australia! It can be like an international exchange then! xxx

JenWebb702 said...

So glad to be your swap partner and I can't wait to see if you like what I package up for you!!

Faith said...

Awww man! I hate I missed out on this =( Sounds like so much fun. I agree with Mel...you should host a swap...pretty please!!!