Monday, February 16, 2009

All about my man...

**EDITED TO ADD**

This is a quiz about your significant other. I want Alex to take this same quiz about me and we grade one another...that would be fun(ny). :)

This is my sweetie pie...let's see how well I know him.


1.He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
He doesn’t watch much tv. But when he does, it would be on The Dog Whisperer, ESPN, or The History Channel

2.You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch

3.What's one food he doesn't like?
Tomatoes

4.You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Diet Coke

5.Where did he go to high school?
Parkview and then graduated from Heritage Christian

6.What size shoe does he wear?
12

7.If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Bibles. I pick up around 'his chair' every day. He has SO MANY Bibles that he's always reading and referring to. I tell him that he's preparing me for our messy children, leaving their toys everywhere.

8.What kind of sandwich does he like?
Turkey with cheese, mayo, lettuce, green peppers

9.What would this person eat every day if he could?
Homemade chocolate chip cookies…ha!

10.What is his favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch

11.What would he never wear?
A pink shirt. *Though I’ve begged him to…pastels look great with his skin tone and dark hair*

12.What is his favorite sports team?
He loves the Razorbacks and the Cardinals.

13.Who did he vote for?
This question made me laugh. This is the 1st time in our marriage, that we didn’t vote for the same person. I’ll just say, he voted…but he didn’t vote for Obama or McCain. He has convictions that he stands for and I respect him for that. Can you say, “bailout?” LOL

14.Who is his best friend?
Me :)

15.What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Give him advice on how to drive. *I’m doing better with this*

16.What is his favorite color?
Do men have favorite colors? I will say, blue. “Babe, what’s your favorite color?”

17.You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He loves his Momma’s yellow cake with homemade hot fudge sauce drizzled on top. He loves chocolate but doesn’t like chocolate cake…strange man.

18.Did he play sports in high school?
Yes, basketball.

19.What could he spend hours doing?
THIS

Sitting in his chair, reading his Bible. He wakes up doing this and goes to sleep doing this, EVERY DAY. Even over the weekend, he was sitting in the chair at the hotel, reading his Bible. He has a love for The Word and reads through the Bible at least once a year. I love this man.


20.What is one unique talent he has?
He can make me laugh, at any time he chooses...I won’t tell you how. Ha! He’s also the smartest person I know…he's brilliant at math. If he reads something, he will always remember it. I could go on and on...he can do anything he sets his mind to.

I'll let you know how many I get right. :)

How well do you know your man? Take the quiz and see!

**I missed #9. Alex said, he would eat cookies & cream ice cream, every day, if he could. So I made a 95%.

I asked Alex these questions about me...he made a 75%. Luckily we both passed...looks like we're going to make it. ha!**


Jill

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Alex and Jill! Thanks for stopping by by blog! I love the quiz - you did great. I may have to try that one out with my husband. I hope you will stop by again! Thanks for the "welcome" to blog world!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Alex & Jill- I just wanted to thankyou both for visiting my blog! I enjoyed the quiz that you gave Alex. Before Scot and I got married, we had a silly little quiz book that we would test each others knowledge on. We had lots of laughs over who knew more. Anyways, thanks for being so welcoming!

((hugs))
Laura

Anonymous said...

love this and i think you just may make it! :) and he is brillant! when Brock and I had finally given up on his new rubiks cube, I said, there are 2 people I know of who for sure can fix it for us and he was like "who? who? Mom, who, Colin?" I said, "not sure about Colin, but Uncle Clay or my cousin Alex, for sure." So it's on the counter until we can see one of them. You two are such an amazing couple and love you dearly! ab

Mazzy said...

Cookies and cream every day.... yummmm..... do they sell Blue Bell where you are? I don't know that they sell it outside of Texas, but gosh, they by far make the best cookies and cream of ALL. Braum's is a close second.
Cute survery! You guys are simply adorable.

Jenna said...

Loved getting to know more about your man! Congrats on the passing grades!! Ya'll are too cute for words.

Faith said...

Love this! Y'all are so cute together. You did really good on the quiz. I can tell you know and love your sweet man so much! I may have to try this with Chad =)

Hope you're feeling 100% better!

Shannon said...

How fun! I may have to try this one. :)