Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 2 - Fertilization Report

I just wanted to give an update on our embryos. They are still dividing and all 4 made it through the night!! :) We have 1-4cell excellent, 2-4cell excellent/good, and 1-4cell good. Nurse L said, this is exactly where they like for them to be, at this point. She is going to call me EARLY tomorrow morning and let me know their progress. If they have stopped dividing, they will have me come in tomorrow, around 10am, and do the day 3 transfer. If they are still dividing, we will go to day 5 and do the transfer on Sunday. I told her how we felt about transferring 3 this time. She said that she would have the doctor's recommendation in the morning when she calls. She told me that we have every right to come back and say we want to transfer more. The doctor would just want to sit down with us and discuss the risks, etc. I made it clear that we wouldn't want to transfer more than 3. Alex and I will continue to pray about it. I know we will have peace about what we're supposed to do, when it's time to make that decision.

And I have something that is even more important that my fertilization report. I have a prayer request. Please pray for my friend, Amber. She just received the news that her IVF didn't work. I'm heartbroken for her and know so well, the pain she is feeling right now. Let's lift her up in the days ahead, please?

Love to all,
Jill

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

No words, just prayers today xxxx

Kristen said...

you know how many we transferred. I will pray for you! You are brave to do 3! I think you should do it...you might have triplets...how fun!!! Praying for you and your little embryos!!! :)

twondra said...

Congrats on your fertilization report! That's awesome! I've been thinking about you alot!!!

Jenna said...

Still praying for you my friend! And praying for Amber as well!!

Heather said...

Jill- I am praying so hard for you and I am about to say a prayer for your friend Amber. Sounds like things are going well so far in the cycle....I am just asking God to keep blessing each and every step and to continue to be so close to you that you can't even breathe without knowing His presence, His peace, His will.
Can't wait to hear tomorrow's update!

Shannon said...

Good report! I'll be checking in all day tomorrow. :)

MiMi said...

Oh, this is soooooo exciting! Praying for you and your embryos!

I am so sorry to hear about your friend, Amber. I will definitely be remembering her at this heartbreaking time.

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

I will be praying for AMber, I knowyou understand her pain, I am praying for my litle embroys too!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your family. Adult and embryotic (sp?). Also for the docs and nurses as they work with you through this. Love you. E

andrea_jennine said...

How awesome! Grow, babies, grow!

Rathi said...

Praying for you as well as your friend Amber. Thanks for the cute comment on my blog!!!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog - know that i will be praying! that's great news for you!