Thursday, June 4, 2009

We're Moving!!

Well, I'm sure you are thinking this blog looks the exact same. One of the changes that we decided to make is our blog address. I reserved this new address, months ago. I thought that once we were pregnant, it would be a good time to switch from averittbabyjourney to theaverittfam.blogspot.com. Well the baby is on the way, so it's time to move!! :) I still have some blog buddy addresses to add and things like that, but all in all, we're moved in and ready for you to take a tour!

There are a couple of pains with switching to a new blog address. One being...for all of you that have subscribed through feedblitz and receive an email every time we write a new post - you will receive an email soon, asking you to confirm your subscription to the new Averitt Fam Blog. This way, you will still receive an email with every update! Once I get all of the email addresses in, I will cancel your subscriptions to this blog. Another pain...everyone who clicked my FOLLOW button on this blog, will need to click it again on the new blog. That is, if you want to continue following our little family. :) Sorry for the inconvenience, sweet friends!!

I LOVE my new blog makeover! I have to thank my good friend, Faith for taking care of it for me!! She is so talented and gave me exactly what I wanted. If you want a new look for your blog, head on over and let her design one for you as well! Her prices are great and she is the sweetest person ever. You can click on her name above or on her blog button (on my sidebar) for more info.

Now head on over to our new home and let me know what you think!! :)

Love you guys!
Jill