Saturday, March 22, 2008

Week 3 of bcp...

Nothing exciting to post at this point...I will start my 3rd week of bcp tomorrow. Just 2 weeks of bcp left and then on to the real drugs. Our IVF class is scheduled for April 3rd. They should give me all of my medications and instructions at that point.

A girlfriend was over last night and she was asking how the process worked and I found myself nervous just talking about it. She asked me if I was about to cough or yawn because my voice was sounding weird. We started laughing because my voice was just trembling from talking about the daily shots, etc...I get anxious thinking about it. I know that once we get started and it's just part of our daily schedule that I will be fine, but right now just thinking about it...it scares me.

On to more important things...we're really excited for our Easter service at Journey Church tomorrow. If you find yourself with no plans - come join us. :)

Love to all,
Jill

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a Happy Easter!