Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bedrest is over...yay!

It is so hard to lay in bed and do nothing. My Mom has been here since Sunday evening. She has been great...waiting on me hand and foot while Alex is at work and then waiting on us both when he gets home. She spoils us both! She has been doing laundry, cooking, cleaning... I always hate to see her leave...not just because she cooks like no other but because there is nothing like having your Mother to talk to, especially when going through something like this. I love you, Momma!

Update on how I'm feeling since so many have asked...I feel good! I've had slight cramping off and on as well as feeling a little bloated/pressure. I also have been having these twinges of pain that come and go rather quickly in my tummy. I felt dizzy/nauseous when getting up today but I think that's from being in bed since Sunday afternoon. All in all, I feel really good. I don't really think there are any signs that can say this has worked or not. I'm believing it has though...until I'm told otherwise! :)

Thank you to everyone who have sent well wishes and those who have been checking in on me...you guys are great! We're blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.

I guess that's all for now! We just continue to wait...

Love you all,
Jill

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling good. Love, Jen

Yetty said...

I know the feeling of after being horizontal for so long; I was actually seeing stars whenever I was on my feet. I am seriously praying for good news from your end.

Anonymous said...

Yea!! How many days til we find out?? I am excited for you!! I am praying you have peace during this "waiting" period!
Love, Heather Lawson

sara said...

I'm glad you're feeling good and the bedrest is over. Moms and good friends are the best, aren't they? My friends have been awesome through all of this, and my mom cooked up a storm when I was on bedrest and them laid up for a few days with bleeding. I'm glad you have a great support system. I'm continuing to say some prayers for you for a good outcome :-)

bb said...

So how have you been doing in the last few days? Hopefully everything is going perfectly and your babies are settling in for the long haul!

Elaine said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope that your cycle is successful! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Unknown said...

The waiting is so hard! Hope you find things to occupy yourself so it goes fast!

amy said...

I just randomly came across your blog (from Kristen's). I recently went through IVF and am pregnant with twins due in November!!! I'm praying that God bless you too!!