Monday, May 12, 2008

The day...

Okay, I've had SO MANY PEOPLE (yes, I'm talking to you Heather! LOL) ask when we will let everyone know...so we've decided to post the day on here so there is no confusion. We will let everyone know on May 17th. We've asked everyone to please not text or call because we would like a little minute to process the outcome, no matter what the outcome is.

We're praying it will be positive news but there are no guarantees.

Hopefully knowing the day will make some of you feel better until we find out. :)

Love you all,
Jill

9 comments:

Paula Keller said...

Definitely hope your news is "positive"! :)

sara said...

May 17th sounds like a good day to get some great news. I will be thinking of you and praying for your little ones in the meantime. Either way, I'll be here to listen :-)

bb said...

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you!

Mazzy said...

praying praying praying
*hugs*

Alison said...

I will be praying for you all.

Kristen said...

praying for you and your husband. I understand how it feels...I had a few symptons. Do you have any?

praying lots!!!!

Anonymous said...

praying and love you all. ab

Yetty said...

I'm praying so hard for you Jill

Anonymous said...

well love and faith never give up, it has carried you this far and will continue to carry you! I can not wait, I am not very patience so I do want you or Alex to call me as soon as you can, as far as anyone else I am sure they will be patience:) I found this site by typeing in Jill Averitt and then all this stuff came up and here we are, I know you sent it to me but you know me and computers, I am much better with BABIES:)))) I love you! NANA