Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fert Report #1

5 out of 6 have fertilized!! We are so excited about that!

I called Alex to let him know and his first words were, "you're officially a Mother". :)

We will receive the call tomorrow on how well they are dividing and whether the doctor wants to transfer on day 3 or day 5. Once they start dividing, they are given a grade of 1-3, 1 being the best. Pray all 5 of our 'babies' are smart and make the grade! LOL

Will let you know tomorrow!

**Oh, and Alex gave me my first PIO injection this morning (6am sharp) and I didn't feel a thing! He did a wonderful job! Yay!!**

Love you all,
Jill

8 comments:

andrea_jennine said...

I pray good things for those 5 little lives!

bb said...

Good luck!!!! Hope you are feeling back to normal to today - although I suspect with news like that, you are on cloud 9!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear. That's aweosme!!!!! ab

Yetty said...

Praying for you & your babies. Hope they make the grade & have a good transfer back to mommy

Unknown said...

What a great rate of fertilization! I'm sure it's a good sign. I remember the feeling I had when we learned we had embryos... it was so powerful, and moving. You are indeed a mom.

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!-nat

Anonymous said...

:) I'm an aunt again. :)

Anonymous said...

How absolutely exciting! I can't wait!!!! ~kt