Friday, May 16, 2008

You Make My Day...



This is an award that you see being passed around from blog to blog. Sweet Elaine has passed it on to me this week. Thanks girl...I needed it, today! :) I feel so lucky to have 'met' so many wonderful, strong, women through blogging. It's always nice to know that when you get the good news or the bad...you are receiving congrats or encouragement from women who have been exactly where you are at that moment. My blog roll has become quite lengthy and I add new ones to it daily! I just love all of you!

I need to to show the love and let a few girls know that they deserve this award as well! So...Sara, GraceChild, Mel and Andrea...these are just a few whose blogs really encourage me and even more importantly make me laugh (a very important thing during this process)!

Thanks again, Elaine...

Jill

4 comments:

Elaine said...

you're so welcome! You deserve it! Keep your chin up!

Yetty said...

thanks babe. i want to share with you my word for the moment - ps34:5 they looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed. like Elaine said, chin up girl.

sara said...

Aww, you always make my day too. But more importantly you always make me smile and realize that things are going to be A- OK. So thanks for that. I'm so glad I've met you along the way. And when you don't feel like keeping your chin or head up, let me know and I'll hold it up for you :-)

Hugs

Mazzy said...

Thank you, Jill.
Your faith is constantly an encouragement and reminder that this will all be ok, no matter what.
*hugs*