Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun-Filled Weekend!

We had a fun weekend...we celebrated my parents birthdays on Friday evening. All of my brothers and sisters were able to make it and I had the best time! I have a precious family...I'm so blessed.

Sunday, I went to a baby shower for my sis-in-law, Kerri. Little Kandace will be here before we know it!


Several people have asked how my mother-in-law is doing...thank you! They have yet to remove her gallbladder. They ran tests and realized there were other problems that needed to be addressed before they could do surgery of any kind. They have been pumping her full of antibiotics and she is doing so much better! We are hoping she will get to go home tomorrow, actually! They want to give her a little time before removing the gallbladder, so she will probably go back in about 6 weeks to have that done.

I'm still working on my fall decor...I have a lot of it out but haven't finished. I'll post pics when I'm finally done. For all of you who have your fall decor out, post some pics...I would love to see them! I need some inspiration for my mantel! :)

Here are a few pics from the weekend! You will have to click on them to make them larger.

Love to all!
Jill
















post signature

8 comments:

Elaina Weaver said...

Okay - so how did you do your pics? Do you have html figured out?

Paula said...

You truly are blessed to have a family that gets together for celebrations. Its looks like a really fun time!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought of adopting a child? It's another way that God has created families. My husband and I adopted our daughter 20 years ago and she has been a blessing! We love her so much! She is better than any child we could have given birth to! Have you ever heard of the Adoption Creed...Not flesh of my flesh...Not bone of my bone...But still miraculously my own...Never forget for a single minute...You didn't grow under my heart...But in it!
Love,
From, An Adoptive Parent

Kim said...

Look at you, all fancy with your pictures! I'm barely able to upload my pictures into photoshop!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Shannon said...

I love your digital scrapbooking pages!

I'm glad you found my blog too so I could come see your cute blog. I'm from LR but live in Fayetteville now. :) Small world.

I Believe in Miracles said...

Your digital scrapbook pages are awesome!! Glad to hear your MIL is doing better. No fall decor to inspire you. You need to inspire me!!

Oh -- I tagged you. See my blog for details. :o)

sara said...

You guys look like you have such a nice family that gets together - how cool! I'm glad to hear about your mother in law as well - I'll still keep her in my thoughts. Post some photos of your fall decor when you get a chance - I'm itching for some pretty fall stuff to look at. I'll live vicariously through you this fall, okay?

Mazzy said...

I love how you do these photo spreads, they are adorable. The cake for that baby shower looks absolutely to die for!!!!! =)
Thinking of you... *hugs*