Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nieces & Nephews...

We had our niece, Victoria and nephew, Jack over this evening. They are always a hoot and keep us laughing non-stop! I decided since we had kids in the house, I should make something kid friendly for dinner. My Momma actually gave me this recipe a while back...thanks, Mom!

After dinner they wanted to do nothing more than play video games with their Uncle Alex...they have been playing for 3 hours straight! So I'm watching Grey's and blogging. It's a treat for me to just sit here with my bedroom door open and listen to their conversations. I love having kiddos in the house. :)

Pics of dinner and recipe below...click to enlarge.

Love to all!
Jill






post signature

6 comments:

Rhonda Rae said...

Those 2 really are a hoot lol. I think i might make that for robby it sounds yummy.

Amber said...

Those look awesome! I might have to try them. Thanks!!

Eric and Emily said...

Sounds like you and your husband are the favorite Aunt and Uncle, those kids are going to have great memories with you guys, that is so awesome!

Those chicken strips look yummy!

Paula said...

Yes, the chicken strips do sound yummy!

Jim and April said...

that dinner looks so yummy! Glad you had a great time!

In His Army said...

Yumm!!! I am so going to try these for my kids! I love your blog, thanks for stopping by mine!