Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF!!

Alex comes home this evening!! I say this evening because it's 1:30am, so technically it's Friday! He has been out of town on business (this entire week) and I've missed him! I've missed sleeping as well...I never sleep well when he's gone.

I'm not normally up this late (or early) but I've been at the hospital with my mother-in-law. Please pray for her...they think it's her gallbladder and she will be having surgery later today.

After leaving the hospital, I needed to go to the grocery store. Ugh. I hate grocery shopping but I do have to say that shopping for groceries at midnight is the time to do it...there were only 5 people in the entire store. Go figure.

I was worried about giving myself the IM shot yesterday (Alex normally gives them to me) but thankfully my parents came in to spend the night and I made my Mom do it. This was her first time at giving a shot and she did very well. She even topped it off with one of these when she was finished.


I have no idea why I have Strawberry Shortcake bandaids in my cabinet but they actually made having the shot a little better. I think Alex needs to start awarding me with one as well.

I'm hosting my parents birthday dinner this weekend! I love having my entire family over...they make me laugh so hard, it hurts. It gets loud up in here but I love it!

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love you all!

Jill




post signature







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just stumbled across your blog as I was looking for other people TTC. Thanks for sharing your story. I can't wait to read more. If you don't mind I am adding you to my blogroll. We can never have too much support and encouragement in our lives!! =)

I Believe in Miracles said...

TGIF indeed!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get to spend lots of great time with Alex.
**HUGS**

Faith said...

Cute bandaids :) How's your MIL doing? Hope her surgery went well. You're a trooper for going through it with her. Glad Alex is home -- it is so hard when they travel.

Joannah said...

Enjoy your weekend! I'm glad you've got your hubby home. I'm on my own until next weekend. Wah!

Jim and April said...

such cute band-aids! how is your mother in law doing? hopefully better!

Eric and Emily said...

My dad, mom, sister, cousin, grandparents, it seems everyone in my family has had their gallbladder out, I am just waiting my turn, I hope your MIL feels better soon!

I can't give myself the shots, the sub shots hurt the worst for me, cuz the medication burns so bad, the IM shot doesn't hurt me nearly as bad, just more sore later. I hope your doing well with it all!