Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tomorrow is the day...


October 1st is tomorrow! I had so many errands to run today and still didn't get them all finished. Unfortunately, the ones that I didn't get to do were the ones to pick up pumpkins, mums, etc... I'm getting frustrated that all of my fall stuff isn't out but now it's going to have to wait until next week because............


Tomorrow, October 1st, is transfer day!! Yay! Preparation for this cycle has flown by. Transfer is scheduled for 11:00 am, so if you think about it tomorrow, say a prayer? :) We had one embryo that made it to blastocyst last cycle, so that is what they will transfer tomorrow. My prayer up to this point has been that our one little embryo will make it to thaw. When first starting this cycle, I didn't feel like our chances were very good because we only had one to transfer, but as this cycle comes to an end, I know that our chances are GREAT because it's all in God's hands! If He wants this to be our month, it will be.


The day after my transfer, Alex leaves on a business trip. That means, I will be on bedrest without him here. I'm not too excited about him being away...I never am, but especially right after the transfer. We prayed that his trip would get cancelled (LOL) but it didn't happen, so there is nothing he can do about it. I know he would rather be here if he had a choice. I went and rented a bunch of movies tonight and bought some magazines...that should keep me busy for a bit and I have several family and friends that have offered to come by if I need anything, so I'm all set!


Well, it's getting late. I'm going to try and get some sleep.


Love to all,

Jill



post signature

18 comments:

Eric and Emily said...

Good luck tomorrow I will be praying for that one embryo to be the only one needed for the job! Enjoy a relaxing day of watching movies! Your in my prayers!
: )

amy said...

I just woke up and realized it's October 1 and have been praying for you. God is in control. Know that you are covered in prayer. 11 am we'll say a special one!

Leslie Laine said...

Jill - wishing the best for you today! I'll be saying some prayers for you!!

Hope you can enjoy your day with your hubby while he's here, and watch plenty of funny movies while he's gone. My acupuncturist tells me that laughter has been linked to successful implantation!

Thinking of you! Hoping this is the month for you all!

l.l.

Hope said...

praying hard for you today. praying for that baby to snuggle in nice and tight for a healthy 9 months. ((HUGS))

Hope

bb said...

Thinking about you and sending all my best vibes and prayers for you. Good luck!!!!!

Mary Kate said...

i am sending prayers your way today!! best of luck!!

andrea_jennine said...

I pray that the transfer goes well today and brings a happy result!

Anonymous said...

and you have a neighbor that would be happy to come over and keep you company or bring you what you need. Seriously. I also have a daughter that LOVES to wait on people. I swear it is her gift. If someone is sick, she is all about being nurse-maid! So you just let me know. You can order her around all you want :)
And I've been praying for you all morning!

Anonymous said...

Alex & Jill, I am praying for your day and for you two! Love you both! ab

sara said...

I think your transfer should be happening right about now - and I'm sitting her saying a prayer right now for you sweetie that everything goes just as well as can be! I hope it is a smooth one, you are nestled all comfy at home soon, and that you have some good company even with your husband away. I know I'm not there physically - but I'll be there is spirit with you and I'll for sure check back later to see how you're doing. Lots of hugs to you, and thanks again for sending me such kind words and the nice verses to think of - they really did make my day a much brighter one. Thinking of you often and sending you a big old hug :-)

Faith said...

Jill, I just got on to read this and realized that it is 11:00am my time. I stopped and prayed for you and Alex and I will continue to do so. I pray that God would sustain this life and that He would bless you with a healthy baby!

I'm so sorry that Alex has to leave, but I'm thankful that you have family and friends to help you...use their help!

Please update us when you can!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Saying lots of prayers for you!!! Let us know how everything goes.
**HUGS**

SAHW said...

I'm reading this a little late, so by now, it's already happened, and I hope it is a success! I love your attitude, it's so amazing, and I believe your great attitude will be rewarded one day, we just don't know when exactly it will be...praying it is soon. :)

Cheryl said...

Oh, Jill, I missed 11am but I am praying for you now! I'd give anything to make this little miracle happen for you and Alex. I am so sorry that Alex will be out of town but continue to relax and take it easy. He'll be back before you know it. Sending blessings your way!

Joannah said...

I just said a little prayer for you. I'm sorry your hubby can't be there for you. I know how that goes. I hope this will be your month.

Keep the faith!

:-)

Paula Keller said...

Thinking, praying, hoping for you!

I'm right behind ya!

Emily said...

PRAYING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Jim and April said...

Keep us updated! I will be praying! DO they give you medicine or knock you out while transferring? April :0)