Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Goodtimes with Girlfriends...

My book party was last night...it was a lot of fun! I hope all of my girlfriends had a good time as well. I know we all walked away with some really great books. :)

Just a few pics to share from the evening...

A few of the cute books!


Some of the girls...


Granny Smith Apples w/Caramel Dip,
Iced Sugar Cookies (shaped like pumpkins),
and Spiced Pecans


Pumpkin Chicken Salad, Cheeseball w/crackers,
and Orange Infused Water

Thanks to all of my girlfriends for coming! And thank you to my sister for helping me with the yummy food...it was SO GOOD!!

Love to all,
Jill

8 comments:

twondra said...

That looks like such a good time! Glad you had fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad the party went well! Wish I could've been there.

Jim and April said...

wow...looks like it was a hit! I had a candle party last week and one of my sides was apples and caramel dip too! Glad you had a good turnout!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the food was very good :) Now I just have to attempt to save the books for christmas...

Hope2morrow said...

Oh, what fun! The food and books look fabulous!

Alice said...

Thanks for putting the butt shot on here.

Loved the party and the food...spent too much money....shhhh don't tell the husband!!!

Rene said...

Oooh Oohh I want to come to your party! :) Dang, I love children's books...not to mention the food looked awesome!

Kristen said...

So fun! What great food, wish I could have come. LOVE all the fally food! :)