Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Husband...



Today is my husband's 32nd birthday! I can't imagine my life without this man. He is the love of my life and my very best friend. Alex and I started trying to conceive over 2 1/2 years ago. A lot of the time, I get wrapped up in how I'm feeling and I forget how this affects him. I'm the one going through surgery, shots, pills, exams, etc. Sometimes I forget that he is going through it as well. He is the one that prays over me every morning before going to work, wraps his arms around me when I need to cry, encourages me to have hope when I feel like I want to quit...he is my rock.

Sweetie, I just want you to know that I couldn't do this without you. You are the one person in this life that I can always depend on. You are my precious blessing and I thank God for you on a daily basis. Thank you for taking care of me in so many ways. You're a sexy man of God and I'm a lucky woman to have you by my side! :)

Happy Birthday, Love!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Birthday card!
You are the woman of my dreams.

I love you with all of my heart,
Alex

bb said...

Happy Birthday Alex! I know you must be special since you make Jill so happy!

Joannah said...

Happy birthday, Alex!

Jim and April said...

happy birthday to your hubby! Hope you have a great day with him! Your new christmas header is cute btw! April :0)

Rathi said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Faith said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet husband! I hope you guys had a great day celebrating!!

I love that picture of y'all. You guys are too cute!

Eric and Emily said...

Ahhhhhh so sweet, what a lucky guy to have a wife who says such nice things about her husband! And sounds like he really is a great husband!!!!!!!! : )

Charnè said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!

You two really look and sound like an amazing couple!

I hope God blesses you very soon

xxx

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday to Alex and I hope there is more good news for you guys soon!

Faith said...

What a beautiful love. Happy birthday, Alex!

andrea_jennine said...

Happy birthday, Alex!

Leslie Laine said...

Hope y'all had a great day together!! :)

l.l.

amy said...

What a sweet post! Hope your day celebrating your hubby was fabulous!

Hope2morrow said...

Happy Birthday to Alex!

What cute pics of little Jackson too.

And have I told you how much I like the new holiday theme? I LOVE IT!

Mazzy said...

Happy birthday to the best 2 husbands ever! Hope your weekend was as great as ours. ;)
*hugs*

sara said...

Happy birthday Alex and I love the fact that you called him a sexy man, Lol! That is super sweet of you...I'm glad that you have such a great husband, you deserve nothing but the best! ((hugs))