Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF...

I'm so happy it's Friday! We've had a busy week. The first part of the week, I spent preparing for Journey Thanksgiving, which was on Wednesday. It was so much fun! The food was good and the company was even better...

Me and my sweetie.

I went to high school with these two sweet girls! When we get together, we seem to do nothing but laugh at each other! I'm so glad they came!

My little buddy, Jackson. :)

Cary and Sara are moving this weekend, so we have Jackson tonight...here are a few pics from tonight during/after bathtime...he's so precious.






I almost forgot, we went to see these guys last night...it was a great concert. Thanks to my Uncle Kev and Aunt Sandi for the tickets!

Well, I could write more but I'm tired and according to my S-I-L, Jackson gets up around 5am, so I had better get some sleep. :)

Have a great weekend!

Love to all,
Jill



5 comments:

Eric and Emily said...

He is too cute!

Charnè said...

jackson is really so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww, you're so sweet! I always have the best time when we all hang out. I feel as if I laugh enough for a lifetime - all in one sitting. :) So glad we got to come.

~Katy

Paula said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. What a great guy!
little Jackson is such a cutie pie!
OM gosh I LOVE Third day. You are so lucky you get to see them in concert.

Kristen said...

I am jealous about the concert and what a fun time with your nephew, he is precious! :)
Have a great Thanksgiving!