Friday, November 14, 2008

Here Comes Menopause, Here Comes Menopause...

I was thinking of writing new lyrics to the tune of "Here Comes Santa Clause" to tell of my excitement about my 1st injection of Lupron Depot but decided against it. :) I had my first shot today. I'm not looking forward to all of the side effects that go along with this medication but am more than willing to do it, if it will up my chances of a successful pregnancy in Feb '09!

I'm getting ready for my 'weekend away' with my awesome husband! We have tickets to The Rep tonight and then off to dinner and an evening at The Peabody. I have been sick all week (sinus/headcold stuff) and he started feeling icky last night but we are determined to have this weekend, so pray we both feel better in a matter of 2 hours. LOL Even if we don't feel 100%, it will still be a good time. I treasure any time that I have him all to myself. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well!!

Love to all,
Jill

13 comments:

bb said...

Hope you feel better and hope you have a great time this weekend!!!!

Alice said...

Hope you guys have a FANTABULOUS time. I too treasure the alone time I have with my hubby....take it when you can get!!!

amy said...

hee hee- the title of your post made me giggle...:) I'll be praying for the side effects. I think February is a wonderful month... February '08 is when God answered our prayers and IVF worked... and I got pregnant!! Praying for YOUR February! Have a great weekend with your hubby!

Courtney said...

Have fun with your hubby. Time together is so fun. Good luck on this next cycle!

Polly Gamwich said...

I must have missed something, is the Lupron Depot shot b/c you didn't have good Integrin B?

I hope u feel better for your weekend!

Faith said...

Hope you and Alex have a wonderful weekend together!! And, I hope you both are feeling much better.

Praying for you!!

Kristen said...

I think February is also a GREAT month. That is when our miracles were born! I will be praying for you.
I hope you have fun with your hubby!

twondra said...

I like the title. :) I hope you have a great weekend!!

Leslie Laine said...

Have a great weekend together! Hoping for few side effects and lots of success!! :)

Joannah said...

Enjoy your weekend! I hope it's just as much fun as ours was.

:-)

I Believe in Miracles said...

You crack me up. Here's to a great weekend and a BFP in February!!
**HUGS**

Faith said...

You make me laugh, Jill! Hope you had a wonderful weekend w/your hubby.

SAHW said...

Hope you guys had a great weekend together!