Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a Bloggy Baby Shower!



I read of this on Faith's blog last week and immediately thought, WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA! This shower is honoring sweet Kelly over at Kelly's Korner!

I was trying to think of how I first came to know Kelly and then remembered...my friend, Becca went to school with her and knew of her struggle with infertility. She thought I would benefit from reading her blog and sent me her link. I'm so thankful that she did! I remember reading Kelly's blog for the first time and immediately being hooked! I not only loved reading how God had blessed her and Scott with a baby (Harper is due in a little over a month) but this girl also loves to cook, bake, decorate, entertain, she loves her some Razorback football (GO HOGS!)...she was a southern girl after my own heart! :)



Kelly, the gift God has given you is so precious...the gift of a daughter. Harper is so blessed to have a mother who loves God and who loves others the way you do. You are beautiful inside and out! I'm so excited for you and Scott to begin this next phase in your lives...you're going to be wonderful parents. If I could give you any advice, it would be to love her unconditionally and raise her in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Congrats, girl!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you so much for "coming" to Kelly's shower! I love reading everyone's posts!

Faith said...

What a sweet post, Jill! Thanks so much for participating in the shower!

Praying for you =)

Jenna said...

Thanks so much for participating in the shower! What a SWEET post!!

Saying a prayer for you today!!!

Kelly said...

Thank you for your sweet post. I didn't realize you knew Becca????? Such a small world!
I've got you on my prayer list and I know God is going to bless you and I can't wait for the day you can share the good news!

Jacquie said...

Just popped in for Kelly's shower. What sweet words.

I've been praying for you on Kelly's prayer blog as well.

sara said...

You are a great friend to those around you! ((hugs))

amy (metz) walker said...

I found you on Dwelling in the Land. As another person that's on that list and knows that pain, please know I'm praying for you!