Friday, December 12, 2008

First Christmas Card!

I received my very first Christmas card in the mail! It came from my sweet friend, Faith. I just love receiving cards every year and seeing everyone's pictures...so much fun! I have a garland over my dining room window where I display all of the Christmas cards that I receive. Faith's was the first to go up! That's the good thing about mailing me your card first...you get a prime spot on the garland vs. down near the bottom where no one can see it. HA! Just kidding!! Hopefully, by the time Christmas Tour of Homes is here, it will be nice and full of cards and I'll have a pic to show you. :)

Speaking of Christmas cards and my sweet friend Faith. Head on over to her blog on December 17th. She's hosting Christmas Card Carousel! Just click on the cute logo on my sidebar and it will give you more info.

Love to all,
Jill

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Love the card, love the people ON the card, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the garland (such a cool idea)!

MiMi said...

What a great idea to display your Christmas cards on your garland! I'm sure when it's all filled up that it looks beautiful! Glad Faith got the "prime spot" ! (-:

twondra said...

I love getting Christmas cards, too. :)

Faith said...

I LOVE the garland idea! That is exactly what I need, I just need to figure out a place to put it. I don't have a good window spot so I'll have to come up with something...

So glad you got the card, and thanks for the prime spot ;-)

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Rhonda Rae said...

speaking of Christmas cards we need you address so we can send u ours