Sunday, December 28, 2008

Monogrammed Car Mats...

We bought Alex's little sis, April, a set of monogrammed car mats for Christmas. They were super cute and I regret to say that I didn't get a picture of the front of the mats. I only took one of her opening them, which is shown below.

Hers had a funky hot pink and lime green trim with a hot pink monogram. The font shown in the pic below was actually the same font that we used on hers. This pic looks just like hers but in different colors.

Some people were asking to see what they looked like, so here you go! :)



She absolutely loved them...it's a great gift idea, especially for teenagers!

Love to all,
Jill

1 comments:

bb said...

Okay, those are too cool. I may have to get some of those for myself. In my nieces case, those mats might be worth more than her car! Great gift shopping there, Aunt Jill!