Tuesday, January 6, 2009

His Holy Name...

I have several things that I want to be a part of this year...one being Project 365, which is a way for me to document in pictures, our life in 2009.

The other thing that I've committed to is His Holy Name Challenge . I am not a scrapbooker. Whenever I see books put together, I tend to want to sit down and make one. The problem is, I have ADD type tendencies, which won't allow me to sit and cut up paper and pictures for hours on end. I have the same problem with reading books. I read a chapter or two and then come back to it the next day...or I buy the book on cd and listen to it. I'm just easily distracted...it's frustrating but true.

This challenge sounded fun to me, because it was more of a Bible study. Every other week, you're given an attribute for God, you study it, and then make a page (or in my case, a small card) about that attribute. It will help me to get into God's Word and learn more about Him, which is totally worth my time and exciting to me!

It's not too late for you to be a part of the HHN Challenge as well! Check it out at the link above.

Love to all,
Jill

6 comments:

The Grays said...

That sounds like such a fun way to learn! I might have to give it a try. Have a wonderful day!

MiMi said...

Sounds like a great way to learn! I hope that you'll share some of your insights with us!

Joannah said...

That sounds like fun. Wish I had the time to do it, too.

Rhonda Rae said...

Sounds like a plan I need a cheerleader with russ tempting me so much

Jen and Jared said...

Thanks for the comment... I'm looking forward to doing this with you and Elaina... we need to get together to work sometime, then we can give each other ideas. :)

Carissa said...

I'm in...I need even more time in the word and I LOVE being around you and Jen. Fill me in on the details. P.S. Does low key new years mean we are old?