Monday, January 5, 2009

A year in pictures...

I'm excited to share something that I will be working on this year. It's called Project 365. I knew it would be something I would enjoy, since I love taking pictures. I'm sure everyone around me tires of me taking their picture, but that's the price you pay for being my friend. :)

Project 365 is where you take a picture every day in 2009 and write a little note about what happened that day. I'm sure by Dec 31st, 2009, my photo album will be a great testament of just how boring my life really is! ha!

I actually like this though...we forget so many things that happen throughout the days, weeks, years. Documenting the special times, as well as the ordinary times in our life is a perfect idea. For instance, January 1st is a picture of me and Alex in our pj's (which I stayed in all day and it was fabulous) reading our books, drinking coffee. I'm happy that I have a picture to remember that ordinary, yet lovely day, with my sweet husband.

Love to all,
Jill

13 comments:

bb said...

Oooh, you should create a separate blog to post your 365 pictures! I know I would love to follow along.... of course, only if that wouldn't be creepy.

Faith said...

I've heard about that challenge. What a great idea and what fun it will be to look back on all the memories. Have fun with it!

Unknown said...

I love photography! What a neat idea!! I am praying for y'all this year!

Shannon said...

How fun! That is a great idea.

Jen and Jared said...

I'm so glad you are doing this... I read about it the other day and considered it for a minute then realized that I will probably never remember to take a picture each day, I can barely remember to fix my hair! :) Anyway, can't wait to see how it turns out for you! Love you! Oh, and I will mention the pony thing to Jared - I'm sure he'll think its a great idea! :)

Jenna said...

What a fun idea!!

Mandy said...

Oh, you should've posted this before the new year! I love photography and scrapbooking and everything in between. I think this would be a neat thing to do, but now I feel behind! It's okay, I'll think of something. Great idea!

Glitter & Bliss said...

What a great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

jill, i'm doing this too. did you order the accompanying scrapbook kit that goes with the project? you'll have to encourage me from time to time to help me keep it up.

MiMi said...

What a great idea! It will be so much fun to look back on all of the fun memories!

Joannah said...

Sounds cool!

Faith said...

Very cool -- good luck!

Hope said...

This sounds awesome...I agree start a blog for it! I love seeing everyday life.