Friday, January 16, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request...

EDITED TO ADD:

12:30 a.m. Saturday morning (written by Kelly)


Change of plans - AR children's hospital was all booked up so they are about to fly my baby to Tulsa. They are going to be doing a heart/lung bypass on her and the last time we spoke with the doctor - he gave us more hope. Her heart is just fine. She has pneumonia in her lungs and it's just very, very serious. We were able to go up and see her and touch her. They have her put under and paralyzed so she can't move so they can treat her. But she's just beautiful. She's BIG - but beautiful! ;-) I told her we have so many people praying for her and she is going to live and come home to wear all her pretty monogrammed dresses.
I have been sitting here crying about all the people we have praying for us. I can't even begin to tell you what that means to our family. It was what is keeping me from completely falling apart right now. I have comfort in my Jesus. He will never leave me or forsake me. I don't know what His plans are........whether we will be able to keep Harper on this earth with us or not - but I know that I know that I know that He is good and He loves me and He is holding my hand right now.


Please continue to pray,

Love to all,
Jill

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm sure many of you follow Kelly at Kelly's Korner. She and her baby girl, Harper, are in need of our prayers. Kelly delivered Harper at 7:03pm, this evening. Harper weighed 9lb 12oz. We don't know much about Harper's condition. We do know, they are med-flighting her to AR Children's Hospital. Per Kelly, the NICU doctor is not giving a favorable report. I don't know what that means, but I can only imagine how scared Scott, Kelly, and their families are right now. Kelly also lost a lot of blood during delivery...her blood pressure is really low. She is planning to join Harper at Children's, tomorrow. Pray that happens, as I know she wants to be with her baby, at this very moment.

If you will, please stop what you're doing and lift Harper and Kelly up to the Lord right now.



Love to all,
Jill

4 comments:

Faith said...

been praying and won't stop...

bb said...

Praying for your friend and her baby Harper.

Anonymous said...

Praying
and then more praying.
Keep us posted xxx

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

I am praying:)