Friday, January 16, 2009

What we're reading...



You can probably guess which one is mine and which is Alex's. He was so excited to get this for Christmas. I remember having to read some of Foxe's Book of Martyrs in school. Alex was reading some of it to me, the other night. One time was enough for me. I will stick to my easy reading, like Jon & Kate + 8. It's actually a very good book. She writes about her infertility struggles in the first part of the book. I could totally relate to so many of the feelings she wrote about, in regards to her infertility. Their story really is a miracle...that those 6 babies survived and are totally healthy! Coming from a large family, I would so have 8 kids. I would prefer to have them one at a time, but at this rate, we may need to have 2 or 3 at once. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Love to all,
Jill

8 comments:

Megan said...

I have been wanting to read that book! Maybe I will check my library this weekend! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Mandy said...

I love their show and I've always wondered about the details of their infertility struggle and treatments. I'd assumed they had IVF to have so many kids, but I have never heard them say. And i never knew what more they went through. I suppose it doesn't matter as much to the general public as it does to those of us who have gone through infertility ourselves. I may check it out sometime. Enjoy your reading.

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

I will help with all your babies:)) love you

Jen and Jared said...

I've heard their book was good... I may want to borrow it sometime... when I find time to read! Did you get my email about crafting?

Amber said...

I read that book too - in one night! It only took me 3 hours. I don't really watch the show unless I'm flipping channels and see it so it was very interesting.

Shannon said...

I've been wanting to read that book too. I'm glad you like it...I'll have to go get it.

Joannah said...

I enjoyed Multiple Blessings, too. Here's hoping we both enjoy multiple blessings later this year!

Faith said...

I am praying that you will be multiply blessed! I know you would do a fantastic job with a large family!

Love you and praying for you!!! Faith