Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yummy Pancakes...

My Momma makes some good pancakes. I asked her for the recipe and the problem is...she doesn't measure anything. I have to measure EVERYTHING or it just doesn't turn out. I was craving pancakes, a month or so ago, and got online and pulled up a thousand recipes. I decided that this one looked the easiest and this is the recipe I've used ever since! I wish now, that I would have written down the website, so I could give them credit for these yummy pancakes. I have made these several times and they always turn out and are always DE-LISH!

So here's the recipe! Just click on the pic and it will make it large enough to read. :)



These are things that you always have on hand...


Would you like some pancakes with that butter!? :)


Enjoy!

Jill

11 comments:

Vashti said...

hiya! they look yummy!
The best ones I have ever made are Nigella Lawsons ones. they are great.
x

Faith said...

I'm pretty impressed! We just go with good ole Bisquick around here ;-)

They sure do look yummy though. Which reminds me...I am starving!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Jill, thanks for stopping by the shoes discussion. I think there are a lot of us shoe people out there!

Heather said...

I am SOOO hungry for Pancakes now! YUM!

Shannon said...

I love pancakes so much and these look delicious!!

Alice said...

They look totally DEEEElish!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, these look sooo good! You are a devil woman!!! Maybe they can count as a one of my splurge meals... ~katy

MiMi said...

We love pancakes around THIS house, too! Emma's favorites are Blueberry Pancakes and she expects to have them every time she spends the night with MiMi and Poppa. It's the first thing she asks for when she wakes up in the morning. (The recipe is on my blog --Emma's Favorite Pancakes.)

Thank you so much for your sis' sweet comments about the Crockpot Lasagna! That's a good one and so easy! I hope your sis will keep dropping by!

Glad you finally found a recipe for pancakes that's a "keeper"!!

A said...

yum! I am going to try make these this weekend! Thanks for the recipe and inspiring photo :)

becca said...

Our favorite is using bisquick or krusteaz and use sprite instead of water. Sounds odd I know, but David says that is how IHOP makes their pancakes. I have no idea if THAT is true, but I know the pancakes around here sure are good when we have sprite to use! (which isn't always the case)
...
and I should have come to your house instead of calling David... I was late, and freezing. We were waiting in the car at first b/c I thought David was coming right home. Well, *I* was freezing, Elijah was toasty in his carseat with me wrapping myself and my coat around him!

Jamie said...

Hey Jill! I used your recipe yesterday for these pancakes.. and they were great! We all loved them, and now I know to double the recipe for next time :)

Thanks

Jamie