Sunday, May 31, 2009

ABC's of Me!

Found this on my friend, Faith's blog and just assumed you guys wanted to know a few things about me. :)

A - Age: 32

B - Bed size: Queen...Alex doesn't like King, he feels like we're sleeping in separate beds. LOL

C - Chore you hate: Dusting and cleaning the shower.

D - Dog's name: Diesel

E - Essential start your day item: Cup of coffee w/cream

F - Favorite color: Have a few...yellow, tiffany blue, brown, pink

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: I wear both, but really like silver

H - Height: 5'9"

I - Instruments you play: None, unfortunately.

J - Job title: Housewife, soon to be Mommy!

K - Kid(s): The bun is still in the oven.

L - Living arrangements: Me and my hubby

M - Mom's name: Belinda

N - Nicknames: Jill "Pill"

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Surgery for endo removal

P - Pet Peeve: People not washing their hands w/soap...yuck.

Q - Quote from a movie: "I like 'em big...I like 'em chunky" -Madagascar II

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 3 brothers and 2 sisters

T - Time you wake up: Anywhere between 8 & 9

U- Underwear: Yep, I wear 'em.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Lima beans

W - Ways you run late: Under estimate how long it takes to get somewhere, get stuck on the phone while trying to get ready to go somewhere.

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, back, abdomen, ankle

Y - Yummy food you make: Mexican dish, potato salad, cookies, homemade ice cream...I can't think of anything spectacular.

Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this list! Seriously think I should do one too. Hope you are doing ok hon (and Alex may want to rethink the bed thing soon, that way bubs can snuggle in with you comfortably at feeding time!) That's why we got a bigger one.

Emily said...

Fun! I agree...we had a queen till I was 8 months pregnant and I said, WE NEED MORE ROOM IN THIS BED!! two days later I was so comfortable and then when Avery was born, she could snuggle between us without me feeling like we were smothering her:)

Nitzia said...

cute! i love your baby bump Jill... you look very sweet. i do not know how you feel about exercising right now but you can try to walk as much as you can to help with the pregnancy weight gain... or you can do aquamoms at baptist two days a week... i did it with Sara and it was so much fun:) is good for you and the baby anyway but you look cute and not need to worry about your weight!
Also i know this girl that takes great pictures and she is looking for 32 weeks pregnant girls, i know you are a little ways for that but i thought you might want to know about it for when that time comes! here is the link to her blog for info:
http://www.gretchendavisphotographyblog.com/Temporary/

twondra said...

Love this list. Very interesting. :) Thanks for sharing!!

becca said...

We had a FULL until right before I had Elijah, and all our babies slept with us for various lengths of time. There were times that all three kids and us were in that tiny bed (not with a newborn). One would be laid out at the foot of the bed! I told David I HAD to have a bigger bed and we just decided we might as well go all out and get a king.
I really like these easy set pools. They work well in our oh so level neighborhood. They make much bigger ones... and with all your relatives... you'd need one!

Faith said...

These are so fun! I had no idea you were that tall, and I totally forgot about dusting...hate that too!

oliviasmommy07 said...

first time commenter here~~ :)
just wanted to say that it is funny that you dislike lima beans and that is ALL I had for dinner tonite!!!
Congrats on your miracle!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Very cute and informative!