Sunday, May 3, 2009

So proud...

This weekend, I had the pleasure of watching my sister, Jayna, walk across the stage and receive her degree. She is a wife and mother of three. A few years ago, she decided to go back to school and finish her degree. She graduates with a 3.7 gpa...she's one smart momma. :) It was neat to hear her kiddos yell "WAY TO GO MOM!" from the stands. I admire her for so many reasons, but I'm so very proud of her for doing this. Congrats, Sis!!

The graduate...


Dad & Mom with their 6 kiddos...


It was a wonderful evening.

Love to all,
Jill

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an inspirational lady. No wonder you are proud of her. Hope you are doing ok Jill xxx

twondra said...

Congratulations to your sister! That's quite an accomplishment.

Shannon said...

Wow! Congratulations to your sister! What a proud moment.

Momx6 said...

Yes, wonderful.

Megan said...

Congrats to you sister! When I was 13 and had a 9 and 5 year old sister my mom went back to school. It wasn't until I went to college that I realized how amazing it was that she went to school and did all of that while raising a family!! Good for your sister!

Faith said...

What an awesome accomplishment! I know that was an exciting day for your whole family. So glad you were all able to celebrate together!

beckylbranch said...

Congratulations to her! I know it takes a lot of time and determination! Terence is graduating next weekend and I can't tell you how happy I am it's finally here! <3 Becky

Heather said...

Congrats to your sis! Very cool! I have been praying for you....hope you are starting to feel a little better...but if not, take heart! A precious child is growing and developing in there and soon you will be feeling great! :)

Jenna said...

That's awesome!! Congrats to your sister!!